According to St. Mary Parish Sheriff Mark Hebert, over the last 24 hour reporting period, the Sheriff’s Office responded to 47 complaints and reports the following arrests:
Juvenile male, 14, Jeanerette, LA was arrested on November 18, 2014 at 8:48 am for disturbing the peace (fighting). A deputy investigating a fight that occurred Thursday evening at West St. Mary High School identified the juvenile as one of the subjects involved in the altercation. The juvenile was released to a guardian pending juvenile court proceedings.
Darryl Adams, 25, 6018 Grant Road, Napoleonville, LA was arrested on November 18, 2014 at 11:56 am for theft. A deputy responded to a complaint of a theft that occurred at a business in Amelia. During the course of the investigation, the deputy identified Adams as the subject who stole a cell phone from an office at the business. Adams was transported to the parish jail for booking. Bail is set at $1,000.
Chad M. Grimball, 33, 3113 Diane Drive, Morgan City, LA was arrested on November 18, 2014 at 11:49 am for the following offenses:
- Warrant for failure to appear on the charge of criminal neglect of family
- Warrant for failure to appear on the charge of possession of contraband in a penal institution
- Warrant for failure to appear on the charges of possession of marijuana and failure to use seatbelt
- Warrant for failure to appear on the charges of possession of marijuana and contributing to the delinquency of juveniles
- Warrant from the City Court of Morgan City for failure to appear on the charge of criminal damage to property
A deputy located Grimball on River Road in Berwick on the warrants. The deputy transported Grimball to the parish jail for booking. No bail is set.
St. Mary Parish Sheriff’s Office
Public Information Officer
985-384-1622 Ext. 714