Arrest Report- August 25, 2020
St. Mary Parish Sheriff Blaise Smith advises that over the last 24-hour reporting period, the Sheriff's Office responded to 28 complaints and reports the following arrests:
Laquindin D. Randle, 33, 624 St. Charles Bypass Road, Thibodaux, LA, was arrested on August 24, 2020, at 9:39 pm on the following charges:
- Possession of schedule I marijuana
- Possession of schedule II (methamphetamine) with intent to distribute
- Possession of schedule II (crack cocaine) with intent to distribute
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Transactions involving drug proceeds.
Randle was released on a $1,500 bond.
Public Information Officer
St. Mary Parish Sheriff's Office