Arrest Report- October 7, 2020
St. Mary Parish Sheriff Blaise Smith advises that over the last 24-hour reporting period, the Sheriff's Office responded to 21 complaints and reports the following arrests:
Cedric Benjamin Gant, 23, 1069 Barrow Street, Amelia, LA, was arrested on October 6, 2020, at 5:05 pm for aggravated assault with a firearm and domestic abuse child endangerment law. No bail has been set.
Ivy J. Hebert, 48, 1702 Donna Drive, Franklin, LA, was arrested on October 6, 2020, at 5:11 pm on the following charges:
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Obstruction of justice
- Possession of schedule I (marijuana) with intent to distribute
- Possession of schedule I (synthetic cannabinoids) with intent to distribute
- Possession of schedule II (methamphetamine) with intent to distribute
- Possession of schedule II (adderall) with intent to distribute
Hebert was released on a $5,000 bond.
Public Information Officer
St. Mary Parish Sheriff's Office