Arrest Report- March 31, 2021
St. Mary Parish Sheriff Blaise Smith advises that over the last 24-hour reporting period, the Sheriff's Office responded to 37 complaints and reports the following arrests:
Cameron Jaron Schrod Hogan, 18, Patterson, LA, was arrested on March 26, 2021, at 9:10 am on the following charges:
- Murder- 1st degree
- Illegal possession of stolen firearms
- Cultivation of marijuana
- Possession of firearm w/obliterated serial number
- Possession of firearm in presence of a CDS
- Illegal use of CDS in the presence of person under 17 years of age
- Possession of legend drug without prescription with intent to distribute
- Possession of drug paraphernalia.
Through the ongoing investigation, a warrant was obtained on March 30, 2021, on the charge of:
- Carnal knowledge of a juvenile (felony)
Hogan was arrested on the additional charge and remains incarcerated at the St. Mary Parish Law Enforcement Center. Bail is set at $750,000.
Joshua James Folks, 42, Franklin, LA, was arrested on March 30, 2021, at 10:38 am for self-mutilation by a prisoner. Folks continues to be incarcerated at the St. Mary Parish Law Enforcement Center. Bail was set at $75,000.
Public Information Officer
St. Mary Parish Sheriff's Office