Arrest Report- April 9, 2021
St. Mary Parish Sheriff Blaise Smith advises that over the last 24-hour reporting period, the Sheriff's Office responded to 29 complaints and reports the following arrests:
Juvenile Male, 15, Franklin, LA, was arrested on April 8, 2021, at 1:39 pm for possession of marijuana. The juvenile male was released into the custody of a guardian pending juvenile court proceedings.
Hilton Charles Abraham Jr., 48, Charenton, LA, was arrested on April 8, 2021, at 10:22 pm on the following charges:
- Turning movements and signals required
- Driving under suspension
- Possession of marijuana with intent to distribute
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Possession of CDS in a drug-free zone
- Second or subsequent offenses
No bail has been set.
Public Information Officer
St. Mary Parish Sheriff's Office