Arrest Report- May 27, 2021
St. Mary Parish Sheriff Blaise Smith advises that over the last 24-hour reporting period, the Sheriff's Office responded to 35 complaints and reports the following arrests:
Jamarlon Tallmore, 38, Jeanerette, LA, was arrested on May 26, 2021, at 4:09 pm on a warrant for failure to appear on the following charges:
- Improper lane usage
- Aggravated flight from an officer
- Possession of marijuana with intent to distribute
- Resisting an officer
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Transactions involving drug proceeds
- Driving under suspension
- Driving on roadway laned for traffic
- Parole violation
Bail was set at $19,000.
David Wade Woods Jr., 36, Franklin, LA, was arrested on May 26, 2021, at 10:41 pm for failure to signal, possession of schedule II drugs, and possession of a CDS (drug-free zone). Bail has not been set.
Public Information Officer
St. Mary Parish Sheriff's Office