Arrest Report- October 27, 2022
St. Mary Parish Sheriff Blaise Smith advises that over the last 24-hour reporting period, the Sheriff's Office responded to 25 complaints and reports the following arrests:
Brian John Klein, 41, Patterson, LA, was arrested on October 26, 2022, at 12:54 pm on a Patterson Police Department warrant for possession of stolen things. Klein is being held for another agency.
James Salone Austin Sr., 41, Verdunville, LA, was arrested on October 26, 2022, at 6:32 pm on a warrant for the charges of resisting arrest or officer and disturbing the peace-language. Bail has not been set at this time.
Holly Anne Cronan, 30, Ponchatoula, LA, was arrested on October 26, 2022, at 7:49 pm on two warrants for failure to appear on the following charges:
- Theft of less than $1,000
- Simple criminal damage to property
- Disturbing the peace-offensive words
- Possession of schedule IV CDS (alprazolam)
- Possession of schedule III CDS (suboxone)
- Illegal use, consumption, possession, or distribution of CDS in the presence of persons under 17
- Obstruction of justice by tampering
Bail has not been set at this time.
All persons arrested are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Public Information Officer
St. Mary Parish Sheriff's Office