Arrest Report- February 16, 2023
St. Mary Parish Sheriff Blaise Smith advises that over the last 24-hour reporting period, the Sheriff's Office responded to 34 complaints and reports the following arrests:
Angelina Randle Dapremont, 49, Franklin, LA, was arrested on February 15, 2023, at 5:11 pm on three warrants for failure to appear on the following charges:
- Operating a vehicle while license is suspended/revoked/canceled
- Careless operation of a motor vehicle
- Operating a vehicle not covered by insurance
- Aggravated battery
- Operating a vehicle without required equipment or in unusable condition
- Switched license plate
- Failing to honor a written promise to appear
Bail has not been set at this time.
Quincy Jacoby Jones, 36, Franklin, LA, was arrested on February 15, 2023, at 8:47 pm on a warrant for failure to appear on the charge of resisting an officer. Bail has not been set at this time.
All persons arrested are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Public Information Officer
St. Mary Parish Sheriff's Office